Bid Through Strather
Did you know that the Wayne County Property Tax Auctions require a $2,500.00 deposit to bid on a property? Well, how about a required $10,000.00 deposit to bid on multiple properties? That's a hefty upfront cost before you even begin to bid on properties in the auction. Well, Strather Academy is here to help! For only $300.00, you can have the right to bid through us. This package allows you to bid on your first two properties for free, win or lose.
- First two bids FREE
- $75.00 per bid / $75.00 processing fee per winning bid
- Access to the Strather Academy Bidding Room
- Auction professionals available during bidding hours
- Bid on selected properties
- Monitor properties until bidding ends
- Auction Assistance and Support
Funds are due no later than 2 hours before the bid closes.
- Bidders can pay for Bidding w/ Strather on the day of the closing date by 2 hours prior to the bidding closing time.
- Bidders are to create a bid list of properties in the order of priority and maximum bid amount.
- All bidders are able to join staff in the bidding room at 15400 Grand River, Detroit, MI 48227 2nd floor at the time of their bid.
- Bidders will not be allowed to compete against each other so whoever submits the parcel/address first has the right to bid on the property first. If the bidder is out bidded over his/her maximum bid then and only then will another bidder be allowed to bid on that parcel/address.
- No bidders have to be present as long as they have submitted thier list with paper work and funds turned in to a Strather Academy representative.
- Once bidding starts all bids are final.
- Please give the county 30 business days for deeds to be sent to Strather Academy.